Did you receive a debt collection letter?
Debtor: Did you receive a debt collection letter from us?
Has a payment reminder or recovery letter appeared through your inbox? Pay the invoice by its due date at the latest and you will avoid additional costs.
Do you need more payment time?
If you have received an invoice through us that you cannot pay, please contact our debt collection agency.
If you wish, you can also leave us a contact request or request more payment time directly from our website:
1. Postponement of due date
If you would like to propose a new due date for payment of the invoice, please contact our customer service. If necessary, we will postpone your invoice due date or work together to find out how to pay your invoice.
2. Debt arrangement
If you are having trouble paying the full amount of your invoice, it is a good idea to make an appointment with us in a timely manner. In most cases, it is possible to make a monthly debt repayment plan to help you settle your debt without any repercussions. Avoid payment defaults by considering the best debt settlement for you with our knowledgeable staff.
Contact our customer service to agree on a payment plan.
- If you have received an invoice through us that you believe is unjustified and you wish to dispute, please contact our customer service or report the invoice. Please let us know the reasons why you consider the invoice to be unjustified.
- We'll verify the correctness of the invoice through a re-invoicing company to ensure its validity.
- If you have received an invoice from us that you have already paid on the date of invoice or after, you still have to pay the service fee caused by the billing. If there is a problem we recommend you to take a copy of the invoice and send it to us.
- The debt collection letter is negligible if you have paid the bill before the date of the debt collection letter. We ask you to deliver us a specific receipt if your payment has been paid straight to the original payee.
- We recommend that you check the updated situation of your invoice through our service within few banking days. If any problems occur please contact our customer service.
Need help understanding your overall debt situation?
- Our debt collection agency supports the debtor by offering different options for paying unpaid invoices. You can also request a certificate of balance that summarizes your situation with the various debt collection and recovery agencies through us.